Certificación: Vascular Sonography
Vascular sonography is a challenging yet rewarding profession. As a sonographer working in this field, you'll use ultrasound machines to produce images of patients' veins and arteries using high-frequency sound waves. Physicians use the images, which show the structure and movement of internal organs, or blood moving through vessels, to diagnose and treat various conditions. In this role, you'll also provide information and support to patients, while being an important part of the medical team.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- Esta certificación está relacionada con las especialidades ocupacionales militares.