Certificación: Certified Children, Youth, and Family Social Worker (C-CYFSW)
The Certified Children, Youth and Family Social Workers provide services to, or on behalf of, individuals who are under 18, and to the members of their households. They utilize their generalist social work education and experience to work in the areas of direct practice; advocacy; policy; program development; program evaluation; research; supervision; education and administration in an effort to improve the social and psychological functioning of children, youth and families in a variety of settings.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
La certificación tiene un nivel de educación de los asociados de las artes o asociados de Ciencias de grado o superior y tiene un requisito de experiencia laboral de más de 2 años, o requiere la obtención de un "núcleo" de la certificación de nivel de la misma organización.