Certificación: Certified Child Life Professional (CCLP)
The child life profession is a dynamic, challenging, and often competitive discipline that demands excellence from its practitioners. In traditional hospital settings and beyond, child life specialists are responding to a wide variety of complex issues by applying their unique body of knowledge and skills. As child life professionals are continually challenged to demonstrate their value and expertise to satisfy employer expectations, those individuals who have documented a basic mastery of child life theory and practice - and have the initiative to learn new skills - will become increasingly valuable to their organizations.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
La certificación tiene un nivel de educación de los asociados de las artes o asociados de Ciencias de grado o superior y tiene un requisito de experiencia laboral de más de 2 años, o requiere la obtención de un "núcleo" de la certificación de nivel de la misma organización.