Certificación: Certification of Clinical Hypnosis
Certification offers non-statutory voluntary credentialing in Clinical Hypnosis and provides recognition of the advanced clinician who has met educational qualifications and required training in clinical hypnosis. The ASCH Certification and Approved Consultant Program is gaining national recognition as a standard for the practice of hypnosis. Anecdotal evidence suggests that hospitals and third party payers are beginning to recognize the importance of such standards and view ASCH Certification as a basic requirement for promoting hypnosis as a treatment modality.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
La certificación tiene un nivel de educación de los asociados de las artes o asociados de Ciencias de grado o superior y tiene un requisito de experiencia laboral de más de 2 años, o requiere la obtención de un "núcleo" de la certificación de nivel de la misma organización.