Certificación: Performance Training PLUS Instructor
This specialty certification takes your traditional Performance Training Course to the next level by incorporating the AGILITY factor. Here you will be introduced to agility training in combination with a variety of equipment-based training techniques for strength, power and conditioning. Performance Training is designed to teach fitness professionals how to effectively use elements of Suspension, Kettlebell, Training Rope and Agility trainings in both one on one and group formats. You will acquire all of the teaching tools needed to maximize your clients potential.. The training includes hands-on practical sessions and requires passing a practical exam to receive ISCA Performance Training PLUS Instructor Certification.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?