Certificación: Certified School Social Work Specialist (C-SSWS)
The Certified School Social Work Specialist (C-SSWS) works with individuals, groups and families providing case management, conflict mediation and resolution, crisis intervention, group work, community organizing, advocacy, consultation, effective educational stratifies, and documentation. They utilize theories of human behavior and development, and methods of social work practice to support students within public and private school settings. C-SSWS have core knowledge and skills in the areas of: social work ethics; program development and management skills; social work modalities and procedures; characteristics of student populations; multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary activities; and public education and federal and state laws
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
La certificación correspondiente a una especialidad dentro de un reconocimiento de la ocupación. Por ejemplo, la enfermera y enfermera pediátrica Oncología especialidades están dentro de la campo de enfermería, de modo que la certificación La certificación de enfermería y Oncología Pediátrica de la enfermera se clasificarían como especialidad certificaciones.